Go To Search
Your GovernmentTown ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHelp Center

What do I do about a barking dog?
The Pima County Animal Control is in charge of dealing with these types of calls. You should navigate to their website and follow the instructions under "Animal Noise Complaint Process" towards the bottom of the page.Pima County Animal Control

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. What do I do about a barking dog?
2. How do I file a Police report
3. What can I do about speeders in my neighborhood?
4. What do I do in an EMERGENCY?
5. Where can I shoot my guns
6. Has your bicycle been stolen?
7. What is safekeeping property?
8. How do I get my firearm(s) back?
9. How long do you hold a found item?
10. Is property being used as evidence ever returned to the owner?
11. How much time do I have to claim property after receiving notification from the Property and Evidence Section?
12. Can I have someone else pick up my property?
13. What happens to unclaimed property?