Go To Search
Your GovernmentTown ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHelp Center
Click to Home

Civil Traffic Matters

Municpal Court

You have just received a complaint and you're asking yourself what do you do next?  If your complaint is a Criminal Traffic charge, Criminal Misdemeanor charge, or a combination of charges (Criminal traffic with Civil traffic), you must appear in court on the appearance date and time listed on the lower right hand corner of your complaint.  If you are charged with only a  Civil traffic violation(s), you are not a Juvenile and there was no accident involved, you have three options: 

•    Plead responsible and pay your fine in full by mail
•    Plead NOT responsible/Contest the charge by mail
•    Attend defensive driving school

When you received the citation, you were given an envelope with a bond card that contains information about the options list above. 

If you are a juvenile (under the age of 18), regardless of your charge(s), you must appear in person on your initial appearance date WITH A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.

NOTE: If you are paying your citation online, you agree that you are pleading responsible to the civil traffic charge(s) and do not wish to appear before a Judge or a Civil Traffic Hearing officer. 

Fine/Sanction Schedule/Bond Card 

Contact Department

Contact Us
Municipal Court
360 W. Sahuarita Center Way
Sahuarita, AZ 85629