Go To Search
Your GovernmentTown ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHelp Center
Click to Home

Service Request
Submit a Service Request

Submit a service request to the Town of Sahuarita for  town-owned items such as street light repair, potholes, sidewalk repair, park equipment repair and more.

YourGOV is an application that anyone with a smart device or PC can use to report non-emergency roadway or park related issues to the town.   YourGOV can be used via the Web, smart phone, or tablet. If this is an emergency, please call 911.

By using YourGOV, you can submit an issue and track its progress from submission to completion. Issues are brought directly into the town’s work management solution where they are forwarded to the responsible department.
We encourage users to create a single sign-in from any of the applications below that can be used across all applications.


Click the YourGOV link below to create a Service Request from your computer.  To choose the location of an issue, type in the street address, street name, or Sahuarita in the "Search for a Location" text box at the top of the YourGov webpage and/or move, zoom, click to the location of the issue using a mouse. 

This website works with all current web browsers - Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and FireFox. In order to use YourGOV, you will need Microsoft Silverlight plug-in installed on your computer. Silverlight enhances interactivity wherever the Web works. If you need to install it, this free download is available here
   User Guide

Mobile & Tablet

Using the mobile and iPad application you can report an issue which is then routed to the appropriate staff member for review.  In addition, if you use your smartphone or iPad, a picture of the problem can be attached to the request.
YourGOV for iPhone
       User Guide
YourGOV for iPad
      User Guide
YourGOV for Android
      User Guide

How It Works

View the User Guides for detailed instructions on how to use the applications.

If you provide your contact information, you will receive an email notification when the issue is received and when it is completed. You can expect to be contacted about your issue within 1-2 business days. 

If a reported item is for an issue not maintained by the town, town personnel will report it to the appropriate agency.  If the reported item is outside town boundaries, it will not be sent to the town; instead, it will be sent to Cartegraph, who will attempt to notify the appropriate municipality.

YourGOV Questions

Having trouble with YourGOV?  Please contact Public Works at 344-7100.