Vendor Self Service provides vendors with fast and easy access to important information and services — anytime and from anywhere. This web-based service actively extracts information directly from the vendor account and makes it available in real time from any computer with a secure internet connection. Vendor Self Service is intended to be used by EXISTING VENDORS of the Town. Vendors hoping to do business with the Town in the future should to register on PublicPurchase website.
- Register online in a few easy steps—set up User ID & password, submit general contact, and remittance information
- Create a profile and update it at any time. Existing vendors will need their Town of Sahuarita vendor number located on our check and SSN/FID to access their current profile and transaction data.
- Purchase Orders—Search by PO, status, date or amount
- Checks—Search for detail and history
- Invoices—Search by date, number or status
- View messages and links on the home page
Open Goods & Services Bids
Vendor Direct Deposit Authorization -
Vendors may authorize the Town deliver payments by direct deposit. This is done through the self service site described above, but requires the following process to be followed:
- Register with the Vendor Self Service website
- Download the Vendor ACH/Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Fill out the form completely (this is a fillable PDF, but requires an actual signature)
- Print and rescan the SIGNED form.
- Include a voided or cancelled check (if applicable)
IT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION TO CONFIRM YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT INFORMATION
- Upload form to Vendor Self Service website or fax it to the Finance Department (520-822-8850)
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES WITH THIS PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT AT 520-822-8844.