When do I need a Permit

Permits are required for reservations and special use activities in Town parks. Call 520-445-7850 to make a reservation.

  1. Beer and Wine
  2. Commercial Use
  3. Facility Reservation
  4. Lake Access Bodily Contact
  5. Metal Detecting
  6. Mobile Food Truck and Concession Pad
  7. Special Events