Maintenance Requests Banner - potholes, signage, traffic signals, lake park, pipes
Parks - Maintenance Requests - Tree and table icon
Report a Concern - Other Maintenance Requests with signage, traffic signal, graffiti, and wastewater

For all maintenance issues found in Town of Sahuarita Public Parks, please report your concerns as "parks maintenance requests." For all other maintenance requests, such as TOS wastewater/sewer, signage, streets, graffiti--NOT in parks--report as "other maintenance concern." All in-park maintenance issues are handled by parks personnel; many others in the public right of way are handled by our public works department. If you happen to report an issue that needs to be reported to another agency (other than the Town of Sahuarita) we will notify you that your concern has been forwarded to that agency as long as you provide us with your contact information.