Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
SAHUARITA SEWER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
You may qualify for assistance to help pay your sewer (wastewater) bill if you are a Sahuarita resident and are a customer of the Sahuarita Wastewater Utility.
To be eligible for the subsidy program, you must meet the following guidelines:
- Have an active residential account with the Sahuarita Wastewater Utility
- Household income may be no more than 150% of the 2018 Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Complete the Valley Assistance Services’ application
- Provide a current sewer bill in your name
- Provide proof of income for the last 30 days
- Provide picture ID and Social Security Card
How is income determined?
Income is considered the combined income of all persons who live in the home, including but not limited to:
- Salary/Gross income
- Supplement Security Income
- Child support
- Social Security
- Veteran Disability
- Interest Earnings
- Retirement Benefits
- Rental Income
How can I apply?
Call Valley Assistance Services at 520-625-5966 to make an appointment
You will need to bring your documents, picture ID and Social Security card to your appointment at Valley Assistance Services. At the time of your appointment, you will be notified of your eligibility.
Valley Assistance Services
3950 S. Camino del Heroe
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Joey Zimmerman, MAP Program Manager
Jennifer Smith, RN and Benefit Advocate