Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Standalone Irrigation Meter (SIM) Program Enrollment Form

  1. TownofSahuarita.png

  2. General Information

    The cost of the Town’s wastewater service is calculated by using the customer’s water usage each month because most (>80%) water that is used in a house goes down the drain and must be treated. However, the Sahuarita Wastewater Utility understands that not all water used by a customer is discharged into the wastewater system, because some water is used for irrigation. For this reason, every customer’s bill reflects a 20% Standard Irrigation Credit, which assumes that 80% of the water used that month goes down the drain into the sewer system, and the remaining 20% is used outside and does not need to be treated.

  3. The 20% Standard Irrigation Credit works for the majority of customers. For some customers, however, this 20% credit may not adequately account for the amount of water used for irrigation. For these customers, the Utility will allow for an alternative method to calculate the credit, so long as the amount can be validated. Customers interested in this alternative credit may apply for the Standalone Irrigation Meter Program.

  4. SIM Program 9.JPG

  5. Complete and submit this enrollment form

    Fill in the following information and submit the form to enroll in the SIM Program. Also, you need to provide the Wastewater Department with an initial meter reading.

  6. Wastewater Account

  7. Provide the make and model of your irrigation meter or controller.

  8. Upload an image of your initial meter reading. The image may be a picture of the meter and/or a screen shot of any digital reading, as applicable. Contact customer support if you need assistance.

  9. Terms and Conditions

    I hereby certify and agree as follows:

  10. I am the account holder of the above Sahuarita Wastewater account, and I hereby apply to enroll in the Standalone Irrigation Meter (SIM) Program. I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the SIM Program Rules. I understand that my account will be assessed an additional fee for participation in this program. I agree that any Irrigation Meter Readings that I submit shall be accurate and true, and I understand that filing false data is a felony, and is subject to penalties under Arizona law, including imprisonment. I understand that I may cancel my participation in this program at any time by providing written notice to the Sahuarita Wastewater utility, and if I do so, I will not be allowed to participate in the program again for a minimum of one year after cancellation. I understand that the Sahuarita Wastewater Utility may modify, suspend, or cancel, the SIM Program at any time, either for my account, some accounts, or all accounts.

  11. Type first and last name to accept the terms and conditions.

  12. Date of form submittal

  13. Leave This Blank:

  14. This field is not part of the form submission.