How do I update my voter registration?

You should update your voter registration if:

  • You moved
  • You changed your name
  • You would like to change your political party

 You may update your registration online through Service Arizona, or contact the Pima County Recorder's Office to request an Arizona Voter Registration Form, or call (520)724-4330.

Show All Answers

1. Who can vote in Sahuarita?
2. Am I eligible to register to vote?
3. How do I update my voter registration?
4. What is Early Voting?
5. How do I request an early ballot by mail?
6. How do I get on the Active Early Voting List (formerly Permanent Early Voting List)?
7. Where do I find my polling place?
8. What do I bring to the polls on Election Day?