How do I file a Police report?

Are you involved in or witnessing an emergency situation? If life or property is being immediately threatened, call 911. If the current circumstances don't require an immediate response, call our non-emergency phone number through the  Pima County Sheriff's Office Dispatch at (520)351-4900. A Sahuarita Police Officer will respond to your location. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a Police report?
2. What can I do about speeders in my neighborhood?
3. What do I do in an EMERGENCY?
4. Where can I shoot my guns?
5. Has your bicycle been stolen?
6. What is safekeeping property?
7. How do I get my firearm(s) back?
8. How long do you hold a found item?
9. Is property being used as evidence ever returned to the owner?
10. How much time do I have to claim property after receiving notification from the Property and Evidence Section?
11. Can I have someone else pick up my property?
12. What happens to unclaimed property?
13. How can I find out if I have an active warrant?