Can I have someone else pick up my property?

If you are unable to pick up your property, you may ask someone to pick it up on your behalf. Your designee must have a legal notarized statement from you authorizing him/her to pick up your items. A member of the Property & Evidence Bureau must be notified in advance that someone else will be picking up your property. Your designee must present his/her valid, government-issued photo identification. 

You may call the Property & Evidence Bureau at (520) 344-7001. 

Show All Answers

1. Has your bicycle been stolen?
2. What is safekeeping property?
3. How do I get my firearm(s) back?
4. How long do you hold a found item?
5. How do I purchase police auctioned items?
6. Is property being used as evidence ever returned to the owner?
7. How much time do I have to claim property after receiving notification from the Property and Evidence Section?
8. Can I have someone else pick up my property?
9. What happens to unclaimed property?