How do I file a Police report
First, is this an emergency? If life or property is being immediately threatened, call 911. If its a non-emergency (fraud, theft or criminal damage) call the Pima County Sheriff's Office Dispatch at (520)351-4900.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a Police report
2. What can I do about speeders in my neighborhood?
3. What do I do in an EMERGENCY?
4. Where can I shoot my guns
5. Has your bicycle been stolen?
6. What is safekeeping property?
7. How do I get my firearm(s) back?
8. How long do you hold a found item?
9. Is property being used as evidence ever returned to the owner?
10. How much time do I have to claim property after receiving notification from the Property and Evidence Section?
11. Can I have someone else pick up my property?
12. What happens to unclaimed property?