Pay Fine by Mail

BEFORE you pay your civil traffic violation, contact the court to make sure your citation has been filed with the court.

You may pay your fine in full ONLY if your civil traffic violation is a moving violation. You must pay your fine in full prior to your court date and time.

A bond schedule should be provided to you along with your citation (envelop with bond schedule). Utilize that form to submit your check or money order, made payable to THE SAHUARITA MUNICIPAL COURT. If you do not find your specific violation on the Fine/Sanction Schedule (Bond Card), you will need to appear on your court date and time. Follow the steps inside the bond schedule under option #1.

NOTE: A $25.00 NSF fee will be assessed to any checks returned for non-sufficient funds.

Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) will require you to attend Traffic Survival School (TSS) if you plead responsible for Red Light Violation(s) or for any moving violation if under age 18 (1st offense). If you are eligible for DDS and complete the class, the violation will be dismissed and MVD will not require you to attend TSS.