Crime Victim Information

If you are a victim of a crime, you have the right to confer with the Town Prosecutor about the charges. The Town Prosecutor is committed to informing you of your rights as a crime victim. If you incurred medical, financial or other expenses as a result of the crime committed against you, the Town Prosecutor will want to speak to you and obtain information regarding restitution as a crime victim.

When someone is found guilty of the crime committed against you, the court may order that person to make payment of your medical, financial or other expenses of your victimization. This court-ordered payment is known as restitutionVictims of crimes have a constitutional right to receive prompt restitution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have endured but request that you return any restitution form provided to you by the Town Prosecutor as soon as practically possible. If the Town Prosecutor does not receive the requested information, we cannot obtain restitution from the defendant without the requested information.

The  Pima County Attorney's Office has Victim Advocates who can help crime victims by providing assistance, information, services, referrals, and help you find out about crime victim rights in Arizona.

Quick Links:

Pima County Attorney’s Office, Victim Services Division
Court-Ordered Restitution
Restitution Statutes and Forms
Arizona Attorney General's Office
Arizona Criminal Justice Commission
Arizona Coalition for Victim Services
Arizona Supreme Court Public Access to Court Information
The National Center for Victims of Crimes

Sahuarita, Arizona